Cloud Computing & Linux Shell Programming
Cloud Computing & Linux Shell ProgrammingWorkshop
This technical workshop is designed to teach require knowledge to plan, designed and operate Linux/Unix based system for ISP/Telco/Enterprise network or campus network, or at an Internet exchange Point (IXP) in a highly scalable environment where the system spans from at least one host to thousands of hosts. The topics that will be covered are: from the very basic to the professional level knowledge and the industry related best practices.
Entry level to senior technical and design staff of network operators or enterprise, who are involved in day-to-day network operation and planning function for deploying Cloud Services like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
It is assumed that participants have a good understanding of network operations, Internet technologies, OSI reference model, TCP/IP, operating system knowledge and relevance topic.
- Introduction to Linux and shells
- Shell scripting using bash and sh for day to day tasks
- Basic idea about Cloud Computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Cloud Architecture
- OpenStack Concepts of different modules and it’s functions
- OpenStack Installation from Single host to multiple hosts
- Decoupling One Service from another
- Coupling all the relevant required services from resource pools for client
- Automating deployments using puppet/chef/heat
Please be aware that participants are required to bring laptops with pre-installed Linux or in a Virtual Machine (preferably Debian edition).
Maximum number of attendee:
30 participants per workshop.