bdNOG mailing list is established to provide a forum for the exchange of technical information and the discussion of technical issues that require cooperation among network operators and engineers. In order to continue to provide a useful forum for discussion of relevant technical issues, the list is governed by the following guidelines and mailing list charter.
This mailing list is protected from unsolicited and spam e-mail. Only subscribed and validated e-mail users can post and receive e-mail on this list.
Acceptable Use Policy
- Discussion will focus on Internet operational and technical issues as described in the mailing list charter of bdNOG.
- Postings of issues inconsistent with the charter are prohibited.
- Cross posting is prohibited.
- Postings that include foul language, character assassination, and lack of respect for other participants are prohibited.
- Product marketing is prohibited.
- Postings of political, philosophical, and legal nature are prohibited.
- Users subscribed to the list can be utilized by bdNOG workshop/bootcamp partner "Advance Network Technology Center" for regular workshop and bootcamp announcement purpose.
- Autoresponders sending mail either to the list or to the poster are prohibited.
Individuals who violate these guidelines may be contacted and politely asked to adhere to the guidelines.
If groups of individuals persist in introducing topics that are outside the charter of bdNOG, the Executive Committee will send a request to the entire mailing list requesting adherence to the guidelines.
Click on link below to join bdNOG mailing list:
Mailing List Archives: