bdNOG community conduct operational research on Bangladesh Internet infrastructure & operation by adopting an advance analytical method of collecting and analyzing data, find patters, co-relate those with Internet BCPs and RFCs. Present research report in bdNOG conference. Following research area includes and scope limited primarily to Bangladesh.
- Aggregation possibility of IPv4 and IPv6 prefixes primarily within Bangladesh
- Traffic pattern analysis and traffic engineering advocacy
- Traffic pattern analysis and peering advocacy
- Network security issue analysis and advocating security BCP implementation
- Analyzing multihoming requirement and advocating for multihoming BCPs