bdNOG15 Conference Call for PapersCall for paper is OPEN
Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG) is seeking contribution for conference presentations and tutorials for bdNOG15 Conference on Internet Operational Technologies.
We are looking for presenters who would:
– Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
– Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
The bdNOG15 conference program is organized in two parts, including conference and workshops.
Conference Key Dates
|Call for Papers Opens:||15th November, 2022|
|First Draft Program Published:||8th December, 2022|
|Final Deadline for Submissions:||10th December, 2022|
|Final Slides Received:||11th December, 2022|
|Final Program Published:||11th December, 2022|
List of Topic for Presentation
Topics for tutorials and the conference must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
– IP Core Network Routing, Switching and operations
– IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
– Access and Transport network including 3G/LTE, WiMax, FTTx/GPON, STM, MPLS etc
– Wi-Fi and SP Wi-Fi Technologies
– Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, “telepresence”, Gaming) and Cloud Computing
– DNS / DNSSEC, Mail, WWW etc
– Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
– Firewall and Network Security BCPs
– Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc)
– IXPs and Peering
– Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
– Academic Research on Internet Technologies
– IP Telephony and Voice
– Internet Operation and application in Bangladesh Perspective
– ISP and Telco backbone network operation
Member of bdNOG15 Conference Program Committee
- Afifa Abbas, Grameenphone
- A. S. M. Shamim Reza, Pipeline, Inc.
- GZ Kabir, BDCOM online Ltd.
- Imtiaz Rahman, SBAC Bank Limited
- Simon Sohel Baroi, Fiber@Home Ltd.
- Md. Zobair Khan, Fiber@Home Ltd.
- Md. Abdul Awal, APNIC
- Mohammad Fakrul Alam, Cloudflare
- Nurul Islam Roman, Optus Pty Ltd
- Shaila sharmin, Prime bank Ltd
- Warren Finch, APNIC
- Terry Sweetser, APNIC
- Yoshinobu Matsuzaki, IIJ