bdNOG14 Conference Call for PapersCall for paper is OPEN
Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG) is seeking contribution for conference presentations and tutorials for bdNOG14 Conference on Internet Operational Technologies.
We are looking for presenters who would:
– Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
– Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
The bdNOG14 conference program is organized in two parts, including conference and workshops.
Conference Key Dates
|Call for Papers Opens:||15th May 2022|
|First Draft Program Published:||1st June 2022|
|Final Deadline for Submissions:||25th June 2022|
|Final Slides Received:||28th June 2022|
|Final Program Published:||29th June 2022|
List of Topic for Presentation
Topics for tutorials and the conference must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
– IP Core Network Routing, Switching and operations
– IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
– Access and Transport network including 3G/LTE, WiMax, FTTx/GPON, STM, MPLS etc
– Wi-Fi and SP Wi-Fi Technologies
– Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, “telepresence”, Gaming) and Cloud Computing
– DNS / DNSSEC, Mail, WWW etc
– Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
– Firewall and Network Security BCPs
– Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc)
– IXPs and Peering
– Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
– Academic Research on Internet Technologies
– IP Telephony and Voice
– Internet Operation and application in Bangladesh Perspective
– ISP and Telco backbone network operation
Member of bdNOG14 Conference Program Committee
- Afifa Abbas, Banglalink Digital Communications Limited
- A. S. M. Shamim Reza, Pipeline, Inc.
- GZ Kabir, BDCOM ONLINE LTD.
- Imtiaz Rahman, SBAC Bank Limited
- Simon Sohel Baroi, Fiber@Home Ltd.
- Md. Zobair Khan, Fiber@Home Ltd.
- Md. Abdul Awal, APNIC
- Mohammad Fakrul Alam, NTT Ltd
- Nurul Islam Roman, Optus Pty Ltd
- Shaila sharmin, Brac bank Ltd (PC Chair)
- Shumon Huque, Salesforce
- Sumon Ahmed Sabir, Fiber@home Ltd.
- Warren Finch, APNIC
- Yoshinobu Matsuzaki, IIJ